Best Trendsetting Bridal Jewellery Designs at Jabong
Dressing up and wishing to look the best is what every bride desires on her wedding day and jewellery plays an important role in that. Bridal jewellery has an emotional attachment as well as cultural significance. And since ages the love women have for jewellery is evident and it is justified too, as these accessories do add to their beauty.
Now days the experience of buying jewellery has become more delightful because of online shopping sites like Jabong, where you can find trendsetting bridal jewellery items. You can get numerous designs and styles in bridal jewellery delivered at your place with ease. Fun part is you can do so from anywhere with their Jabong Mobile App. Jabong is redefining bridal fashion and here are some trendsetting bridal jewellery designs that we simply love:
- The elite black and white alloy necklace with a shiny black pendant that holds on the attention of everyone and to complement it the pair of earrings with the similar black stone with white pearls which give a contrast look to the set as a whole. This bridal jewellery design of the necklace with a combination of white pearls and square shaped design gives it an elegant look.
- A green stone necklace set with a floral design and structure and the leaf shaped stone work gives it a sharp look and yet the glow which a bride’s jewellery should have on the wedding day.
- Here is a fabulous rhodium plated necklace is meant for those who don’t think conventionally of putting on golden jewellery on the wedding day. The silver white look and the fine design, the shine it has can win over hearts very easily. Paired with a maang tika and earrings the complete set is all what a bride needs to try something different.
- This estonish gold plated temple jewellery coin necklace is the perfect blend of modern design and ethnic look which adds more of the culture and values behind the occasion.
- Here is an enchanting multicolored plated Australian diamond necklace with floral design and smooth edges gives it a fresh look. The contrast color combination of red and blue gives a sharp appearance to the jewellery. It is one of the classiest bridal jewellery designs ever made.
- Elite golden and silver alloy necklace is a very fine piece of jewellery work and that is what makes it look so pretty and yet elegant. The silver top with golden pearls is a very unique combination that is worth a try.
- This elite golden alloy necklace gives that perfect royal look to the bride as the jewellery itself is very classy and that pure ethnic golden look. With small white pearls in earrings and maang tika adding the charm to the complete set.
Although it is said that the most precious bridal jewellery designs which a bride needs in her wedding is her smile, so apart from this piece of jewellery you can have all other things available in amazing collection at Jabong and that too at good prices ensuring good deals; which will eventually bring that precious smile too on the bride’s face.
Latest posts by Shalini (see all)
- Best Trendsetting Bridal Jewellery Designs at Jabong - April 26, 2016