Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you and wish that you be blessed with loads of love and happiness in this new phase of your life. Being the new bride can be very exciting and scary at the same time. However, by now you know that dressing up and prepping yourself makes you feel beautiful and confident inside out.
Adjusting can take a lot of time and especially because everyone has their eyes on the new bride. For you, looking your best would matter the most during these times. Worry not, Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers has got it all covered for you. Their Beauty Expert Maia Sethna talks about different tricks you can use to look your best for all the post wedding events.
Some tips to follow before focussing on getting the right makeup:
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated. You will always be pushed to eat and eat. Staying hydrated will ease your digestion.
- Master the art of easily creating a nice blemish free base for your make up without using too many makeup products each time. This helps you to get beauty ready quickly while also giving some breathing space for your skin.
- Take the makeup off as soon as you have some space before you head for the next event. Moisturize it well and let it breathe freely.
Using makeup the right way:
For the Day look, Maia shares that one should start off with the basics of getting their primer right. Once that is in place you can go about using the primer the right way, you can focus on highlighting your features step by step.
Another vital point to remember is to conceal those dark circles. Most of the times, they are the spoilers in our makeup attempt. Who would want their dark circles to be visible when everything else looks absolutely perfect? She suggests that you can use a colour correcting concealer to hide those circles.
She talks not just about the day look, but also about how to carry off that makeup gracefully for evenings also. Be it dinner parties or a family event, eyes are always the first thing that grabs attention, especially with any evening wear. If you are a lover of smokey eyes effect, then evening parties are a boon for you. Maia talks in the video how you can get the desired effect.
While you focus on features, do not forget to round up your look with the right kind of highlighting and contouring. You can get an in-depth idea on how to go about it on the truly bridal channel.
Meanwhile, you can follow these quick tips given by Maia Sethna on how you can get your makeup perfect for your post wedding events with less than just seven makeup items. #TrulyBridal
Found the video useful? You can like and subscribe Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers YouTube Channel for more such tips and tricks.
Latest posts by ShaadiToWedding (see all)
- Tips for young Moms for getting ready at Weddings on time - April 7, 2017
- Tips to have a Pet-Friendly Wedding in India - April 3, 2017
- Pre-wedding poses that every bride and groom must try - March 15, 2017